Enginsoft UK offers a great opportunity to attend a introductory workshop for the design optimization software modeFRONTIER, held at The Venture Centre, University of Warwick Science Park . The workshop is free of charge with lunch also provided on the day.
Who should attend?
modeFRONTIER has a wide range of benefits and can be applied to many applications from engineering design to business model optimization. You should attend if:
- You wish to understand the benefits to your organization
- You've attended a webinar and would like to take a "test-drive"
- You're keen to develop your skill set
- You wish to experience the superior power of modeFRONTIER
- You would like to acquire some initial training following a Solution Validation Day
- 09:45 Registration and Refreshments
- 10:00 EnginSoft & modeFRONTIER Introduction
- 10:45 Exercise 1: Workflow Walkthrough
- 11:45 Exercise 2: Process Integration
- 12:30 Lunch
- 13:30 Exercise 3: Optimisation & Sensitivity
- 14:30 Exercise 4: Response Surface Modelling
- 15:15 Wrap-up and close