Enginsoft UK offers a great opportunity to attend a introductory workshop for the design optimization software modeFRONTIER, held at The Venture Centre, University of Warwick Science Park. The workshop is free of charge with lunch also provided on the day.
Who should attend?
modeFRONTIER has a wide range of benefits and can be applied to many applications from engineering design to business model optimization. You should attend if:
- You wish to understand the benefits to your organization
- You've attended a webinar and would like to take a "test-drive"
- You're keen to develop your skill set
- You wish to experience the superior power of modeFRONTIER
- You would like to acquire some initial training following a Solution Validation Day
- 09:45 Registration and Refreshments
- 10:00 EnginSoft & modeFRONTIER Introduction
- 10:45 Exercise 1: Workflow Walkthrough
- 11:45 Exercise 2: Process Integration
- 12:30 Lunch
- 13:30 Exercise 3: Optimisation & Sensitivity
- 14:30 Exercise 4: Response Surface Modelling
- 15:15 Wrap-up and close