This notice describes how ESTECO uses any personal information you provide through our website.
We treat all personal information in accordance with section 13 of the Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 (known as the "Privacy Law"). Any personal information you provide through the website is used for the following purposes:
- To manage your registration and provide the services you signed up for.
- To carry out direct mailing, marketing and promotional activities based on your browsing preferences (only if you opt-in by selecting the consent check box for this service).
- To send you our periodical newsletter and other communications via email (You will only receive these communications if you opt-in by selecting the consent check box for this service).
We process your personal information manually or with the support of IT systems. We may store your personal data in our archives as hard files and/or electronic files in order to identify and select specific or aggregate data. We process your personal information using methods that are strictly linked to the above-mentioned purposes. We take security and privacy measure to prevent your personal information from being changed, deleted, and destroyed and to prevent any unauthorized access or processing of your personal information. We may retain your personal information even after commercial relationships have ended.
Any personal information you provide is purely voluntary. However, some of the personal information we ask you to provide is marked as mandatory so that we can provide you with our services.
We may disclose your personal data to the following entities:
- Any controlled, controlling or related companies.
- As requested by laws or contracts or in accordance with request from public authorities.
- Data processors appointed by ESTECO
- Third parties engaged in the distribution of commercial information related to ESTECO products.
We do not and will not disclose your personal information to the public.
In compliance with section 7 of the Privacy Law, you are entitled to exercise certain rights including:
- The right to obtain confirmation that your personal information exists.
- The right to be informed of the origin of your personal information and to verify its accuracy.
- The right to update or cancel your personal information in the event it has not been processed. in compliance with the Privacy Law.
- The right to object to us using you personal information for commercial or advertising purposes.
- Request that we supplement, update or correct your personal information.
You can exercise these rights by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your request.
The controller of your personal information is ESTECO SpA, registered address in Trieste, Area Science Park, Padriciano, 99 – Italy, represented pro-tempore by Mr. Carlo Poloni.