WEBINAR RECORDING | Autonomous Optimization - Discover VOLTA platform new release
ESTECO hosted a webinar on April 2nd 2019, presenting the latest features of VOLTA and modeFRONTIER including Autonomous Optimization mode, advanced collaborative data intelligence capabilities, new RSM tool and machine learning algorithms.
VOLTA platform simplifies the simulation process, enabling teams to concurrently compare, validate and collaboratively decide on design solutions with advanced data intelligence tools. Also, its process automation and optimization driven design technology allows to automate every sort of simulation process, integrate with any solvers, run intelligent algorithms, as well in autonomous mode, and pick the right design.
Watch it now to learn more how VOLTA and modeFRONTIER new capabilities make the work of engineering design smooth as never before.
02 April 2019 | 04:00pm CEST
VOLTA and modeFRONTIER 2019R1 - VOLTA platform update
- Introduction to VOLTA platform 2019 update
- Autonomous mode: Artificial Intelligence applied to optimization studies
- Collaborative web-based decision making: Exploratory Data Analysis with VOLTA advisor
- Organize your runs in multiple session tables with modeFRONTIER Session configuration tool
- Guided access to Machine Learning techniques with the new RSM tool in modeFRONTIER
Case study | Automated Machine Learning applied
- Find automatically the best model to fit your data and predict behaviors
Principal Product Manager
Danilo Di Stefano