BETA CAE Systems | ANSA and mETAPost Integration Nodes
ANSA is a multidisciplinary CAE pre-processor which provides full model build-up capability for FEA and CFD analysis in an integrated environment. It is able to maintain the association between CAD geometry and the FE mesh for a better representation of the geometry. The ANSA Node is used to set and extract data files from the BETA CAE ANSA optimization tasks. ANSA models can be handled by modeFRONTIER which looks for the best values of the design variables in order to find the optimal solution.
The METAPost node extracts FEA responses for the optimization problem, by reading several quantities, such as real scalar history, real vector history, and complex vector history (frequency, magnitude and phase).
- Improving product performance Increase quality and robustness despite uncertainties.
- Understanding crucial cost/performance factors Implement rational decision process between trade-off solutions.
- Reducing product development time Exploit CAD/CAE tools already in use together with high quality response surface models using experimental data.
- Noise Sensitivity Characterization in the Context of the Environmental Design Space
- A method for selecting surrogate models in crashworthiness optimization
- Automotive Aerodynamic Design Exploration Employing New Optimization ...
- Effect of acceleration on optimization of Adidas Bounce shoes
- Advanced numerical optimization methods in the rapid product development process ...