GT-Suite | Integration Node
GT-SUITE platform allows users to create simulations of engines and vehicles. The software is useful to investigate a wide range of issues, such as component design, vehicle emissions and system interactions. modeFRONTIER direct node elaborates GT-SUITE data and through the optimization tools users can obtain a series of outputs. Thanks to the engine design cycle, these outputs can be re-used with GT-SUITE tools, improving the entire design process.
Learn to how set up a workflow with the GT-SUITE Node ► Download the tutorial
- Improving product performance Increase quality and robustness despite uncertainties.
- Understanding crucial cost/performance factors Implement rational decision process between trade-off solutions.
- Reducing product development time Exploit CAD/CAE tools already in use together with high quality response surface models using experimental data.
- Noise Sensitivity Characterization in the Context of the Environmental Design Space
- A method for selecting surrogate models in crashworthiness optimization
- Automotive Aerodynamic Design Exploration Employing New Optimization ...
- Effect of acceleration on optimization of Adidas Bounce shoes
- Advanced numerical optimization methods in the rapid product development process ...