MSC ADAMS | Integration Node
MSC Adams is directly integrated in modeFRONTIER through the Adams node. The platform assists designers as an automation environment and a multidisciplinary optimization engine for MSC Adams multibody simulations. Model parameters are directly extracted thanks to a simple guided process and used as inputs in the workflow of modeFRONTIER. Virtual prototypes of mechanical system crated in Adams can be enhanced by including multiple objectives and constraints to the analysis. Time and cost of physical building and testing can be further reduced by selecting the better configurations after the assessment of how loads and forces interact and change under varied operating conditions computed by Adams simulations.
- Improving product performance Increase quality and robustness despite uncertainties.
- Understanding crucial cost/performance factors Implement rational decision process between trade-off solutions.
- Reducing product development time Exploit CAD/CAE tools already in use together with high quality response surface models using experimental data.
- Noise Sensitivity Characterization in the Context of the Environmental Design Space
- A method for selecting surrogate models in crashworthiness optimization
- Automotive Aerodynamic Design Exploration Employing New Optimization ...
- Effect of acceleration on optimization of Adidas Bounce shoes
- Advanced numerical optimization methods in the rapid product development process ...