ESTECO has announced that the 4th edition of the North American modeFRONTIER Users' Meeting will take place on November 4th-5th, 2015 at the Sheraton Detroit Novi Hotel in Michigan. The gathering of modeFRONTIER enthusiasts provides a unique forum for sharing knowledge and learning about the latest applications, methods and techniques used to advance product innovation through simulation and design optimization.
Every two years, the event hosts more than 100 attendees and 10 speakers presenting industrial cases from important companies such as Ford, Toyota, Bombardier, MMI Engineering, AES, and Whirlpool. Prominent speakers at past meetings have included John Mannisto - Engineering Director for Simulation Based Design at Whirlpool Corporation - and Ren-Jye Yang - Senior Technical Leader at Ford Motor Company.
On November 4th, a rich agenda of presentations from industry and academic experts will outline the most advanced application scenarios for optimization technology. On November 5th, attendees will have the opportunity to take part, for free, in advanced and basic Training Courses to get hands-on experience and find out about the latest modeFRONTIER features.
Five good reasons to attend the UM15:
- Check out the new features of the best-in-class process integration and multiobjective optimization platform
- Learn how modeFRONTIER is used to drive the design process in industries such as aerospace, architecture, automotive, manufacturing and many more
- Meet industry colleagues and ESTECO Team members, including modeFRONTIER and SOMO developers
- Attend the training sessions scheduled on November 5th to keep pace with new features and improvements
- See first hand why ESTECO was named a Gartner ‘Cool Vendor’ in Product Design and Lifecycle Management
modeFRONTIER gives its users a competitive edge throughout the product design process; it is the secret to their success and the driving factor behind the development of their most innovative products. Come and check out our latest available software previews.