Speakers from Ford, IVECO, Mahindra and TAFE to inspire ESTECO UM20 Automotive session
High-profile names from the automotive sector join the next ESTECO Users’ Meeting 2020 for a vibrant automotive-focused session. Register now and don't miss experts from Ford Motor Company, IVECO, Mahindra & Mahindra and TAFE present compelling applications of modeFRONTIER to enhance comfort and security in vehicles.
Our technology has been used for years from major companies in the automotive industry to manage hundreds of interrelated design parameters, understand their interactions, and balance complex tradeoffs while making decisions. We decided to gather some of the most interesting applications in a focused session during UM20.
- Bill Dowling, Technical Expert Vehicle Architecture & Attribute Synthesis at Ford Motor Company, is going to present at ESTECO Users' Meeting 2020 with a talk titled “Vehicle Architecture & Attribute Trade Space Analysis”
- Alfonso Hickman, MDO CAE Engineer, also from Ford Motor Company, is going to give his presentation “modeFRONTIER as a platform for innovation in automotive FMVSS 201u design robustness automation”
- Andrea Morello, Performance Engineer and CAE senior analyst, and Marco Barbi, Structural analyst senior at IVECO, join the lineup of the Automotive session with their presentation “Crash brackets development for ECE R29”
- Abhijit Londhe, Senior Principal Engineer at Mahindra & Mahindra, is going to talk about “Optimization of Farm Tractor Rollover Protective Structure Optimization using modeFRONTIER”
- Finally, Nalini Mukherjee, R&D Manager from TAFE Motors and Tractors Limited, will hold his speech "3D Combustion Bowl Geometry Optimization using Response Surface Modeling"
Register for the ESTECO Users’ Meeting 2020 and join this inspiring automotive session and many other engaging presentations.