ESTECO Webinar | Incorporating Manufacturing Cost into Engineering Optimization
ESTECO and aPriori will host a joint webinar on November 13th 2018, presenting the successful integration of aPriori cost data technology in the modeFRONTIER workflow in order to investigate a wide selection of manufacturing options quickly.
Manufacturing cost is a critical component to finding the best possible design when completing engineering optimization. The webinar will demonstrate how to leverage modeFRONTIER capabilities to coordinate a parametric optimization that includes all the performance requirements plus manufacturing cost with aPriori.
Coupling aPriori with modeFRONTIER, enables you to:
- Automate your costing activities in engineering workflows
- Find multiple design alternatives meeting performance and cost targets
- Select the best alternative from the set for moving forward
- Compare the old and new design to understand the overall savings
- Find the best cost decision throughout the design process
NOVEMBER 13th 2018
Focus on the following topics:
- Overview of aPriori and ESTECO
- Coupling aPriori with modeFRONTIER
- Case study > Improve the cost of a sub-assembly while maintaining all the needed performance requirements
- Q&A session
aPriori is a software company located in Concord, Massachusetts in the United States. The company was founded in 2003. Since then, we have invested hundreds of man-years into the development of our product cost management software and acquired hundreds of world class manufacturing corporations as customers.